How to Lose 10 Pounds in 1-2 Week, Lose 20 Pounds in 4 Weeks

Questions, feedback, and ideas
alisaprincy

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 1-2 Week, Lose 20 Pounds in 4 Weeks

Postby alisaprincy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:32 am

First you need to find out your BMI. You can do this by FloraSpring Review searching for BMI calculators using your favorite search engine or if you really want to do it manually, here's the formula:BMI = Weight in pounds x 703 divided by height in inches squared. So for example, a man weighs 190lbs and is 5'10" (70 inches). I first multiply 190 x 703 = 133,570. Then I multiply his height in inches by itself (70 x 70 = 4,900). Now I take 133,570 and divide it by 4,900 which equals 27.26 (rounded to the nearest tenth). So his BMI is 27.26. Below is your weight status category according to the US Dept. of Health & Human Services:

We are all well aware that in order to shed pounds off our bodies, we are going to need to workout and use exercises to do so. The only problem many people have is that they go about their exercise routines the complete wrong way. The mistake I see people make all the time is that they use way too much cardio workouts in their weight loss efforts. Cardio is effective in helping burn fat and lose weight, but it is only part of the overall process you need to use in order to effectively lose the weight and keep it off for good.

When overweight people use too much cardio, they will first start to lose weight. But, in the long run, hours of cardio can actually trick your body into burning less calories during the day so it has the energy it needs to get you through your cardio routine. The day you stop doing your long drawn out cardio workouts, your body will actually put on more weight and it will be easier to gain weight than even before you started doing cardio. So in this case, it is not smart to do hours of endless cardio all the time. What you need to do is change some of that cardio routine time into high intensity workouts and weight training.

https://letsfireurbossnow.com/floraspring-review/

Return to “Development”