Jon Gruden’s second tour of duty in Oakland continues to go well

Questions, feedback, and ideas
panxing18

Jon Gruden’s second tour of duty in Oakland continues to go well

Postby panxing18 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:06 am

. If “going well” means making a series of odd decisions that lack self-awareness or tact.Case in point: Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Gruden has not yet addressed the trade of receiver Amari Cooper with the team Youth Kavon Frazier Jersey , and that the players learned of the transaction from their phones.Gruden, per Gehlken, is expected to address the trade on Wednesday morning, at the next scheduled team meeting. Gehlken writes that some players saw Cooper pulled off the field during practice.While Gruden hasn’t addressed the deal with the team, he has spoken to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.“I hate to see good players go http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-anthony-brown-jersey ,” Gruden said. “I was on the practice field when [G.M.] Reggie [McKenzie] came to me and said Cowboys would do this for a No. 1, and I said let’s do it. We now have five No. 1 picks in the next two years, so I’m excited about that.”At a time when many are wondering which other Raiders will be traded next, Gruden slammed the door. (You know, the same way he slammed the door on the Cooper trade.)“We’re not trading anyone else http://www.thecowboysfootballauthentic.com/chris-jones-jersey-authentic ,” Gruden told Mortensen. “We’re trying to stay competitive and figure out a way to compete this next game.”This next game comes against the Colts, who could move to 3-5 if they can beat the 1-5 Raiders.Cowboys vs. Lions final injury report: Sean Lee, Maliek Collins ruled out The final injury report heading into this weekend’s game between the Dallas Cowboys and Detroit Lions is out. As expected, both Sean Lee and Maliek Collins will not play. You can include Travis Frederick in that list for the foreseeable future as he tries to make it back from his bout with Guillain-Barr茅 Syndrome.Cowboys injury reportDT Maliek Collins (knee) - OUTC Travis Frederick (illness) - OUTLB Sean Lee (hamstring) - OUTWR Cole Beasley (ankle) - QuestionableDT Antwaun Woods (groin) - QuestionableThe Cowboys will have to replace Lee with Leighton Vander Esch. Fortunately, he’s been playing well and could help to mitigate that loss. Joe Thomas moves up in the rotation Womens Terrance Williams Jersey , too. Cole Beasley was questionable last week, so he’ll likely go. We’ll have to see with Antwaun Woods.For the Detroit Lions, they will be without their star pass rusher Ezekiel Ansah who remains out. That’s good news for the Cowboys who have had problems protecting Dak Prescott. Jarrad Davis and Golden Tate are listed as questionable. Lions injury report:DE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder) - OUTTE Michael Roberts (knee) - OUTLB Jarrad Davis (knee) - QuestionableWR Golden Tate (hip) - Questionable

Return to “Development”