raw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes team a chance to move in

Questions, feedback, and ideas
ouhao122

raw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes team a chance to move in

Postby ouhao122 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:26 am

CARDIFF -- Kim Bo-kyung headed in a stoppage-time equalizer to give Cardiff a 2-2 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes team a chance to move into the top four. Kim met a free kick at the near post to rescue a point for the Welsh club and Wayne Rooney then wasted a great chance to net a winner moments later. Rooney had put United ahead in the 15th minute with a shot from inside the area that deflected off a defender and into the net. The striker had been lucky to remain on the pitch earlier when he kicked out at Jordon Mutch but escaped with just a booking. Former United player Fraizer Campbell equalized for Cardiff in the 33rd, but Patrice Evra restored the visitors lead when he headed in a corner just before halftime. Campbell hit the crossbar with a delightful chip over David de Gea as the hosts searched for the equalizer, while Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall dived quickly to push out a goalbound header by Marouane Fellaini to keep them in the game. After a shaky start to the season, United is unbeaten in 10 games, but Kims late header slowed its revival and left the team sixth in the standings. Cardiff, which beat Manchester City at home earlier this season, is in 15th with 13 points from 12 games. Rooney had a chance to steal the win for United just after Kims equalizer when he suddenly found himself alone with Marshall, but opted not to shoot and tried to pull the ball back for Danny Welbeck instead. However, the pass was much too weak and Marshall dove down to scoop it up. Jimmie Ward 49ers Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Jimmie Ward Jersey . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. http://www.49ersauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Fred-Warner-49ers-Jersey/ . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury.Defending champion Jordan Spieth described his first round 66 at Augusta as one of the best he has ever shot. Looking to win his second Green Jacket in as many years, Spieth finished bogey-free, carding six birdies to secure a clubhouse lead.However, the 22-year-old American insists that he will need to improve his iron play if he is to stay ahead of the chasing pack in the next three days. Watch how Jordan Spieth finished top of the leader board after scoring six under on day one of the Masters. Its one of the better rounds Ive ever shot, Spieth told Sky Sports. I didnt feel like I had good control on my iron swings today but I put a couple of good ones in on 13 and 18 and then the ones that were missed, were missed in places where I could make par at worst.The short game was there today and the putter was there today. I made a lot of putts considering the windy conditions, its something we tend to do on this golf course so its nice when they do go in.In order to stay bogey-free - which isnt necessarily tthe goal, the goal is to try and shoot under par each day - its going to take a little bit more in the ball striking and the patience that we had today.dddddddddddd Jordan Spieth was bogey-free in his first round After sinking a six-footer for his first gain on the third, Spieth made two more before the turn and he was three-under on the back nine too with further birdies at 10, 13 and 18.Its just a place where I feel comfortable, he added. I feel like you need imagination with the rich history here, it just excites you when you tee off and we were able to really settle down quicker than I think we have in either of the last two years.While Spieth looked in fine fettle in his first round, Rickie Fowler struggled throughout to finish eight-over. Rickie Fowler struggled as he shot +8 in his first round Golfs not an easy game, he said, after his second worst ever round at a major.Golfs tough, it is a fine line, especially at this place. I mean, I go play a decent back nine and Im three-under par.It can go either way and it can definitely go the other way, the high number way, a lot easier than it can the low. They can add up quick. Get a Sky Sports Week Pass Dont miss the Masters. Watch live on NOW TV from £6.99. No contract. Also See: Masters day one LIVE! Latest leaderboard Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Development”