Original consumer research into magazine readership and attitudes which was commissioned by Key Note, available through and undertaken in August 2005 revealed that a third of all adults are loyal magazine readers , buying the same magazine every week or month.
17% prefer to browse the retail shelves, choosing a title according to what interests them in a particular issue. Nearly one in five (17%) are regular readers of specialist magazines and one in ten say that they find the advertisements in such magazines of particular interest. Slightly fewer than one in five (18%) say that, although they do not buy magazines, they enjoy looking at them. Around one in five (19%) claim to have no interest at all in magazines, and one in ten say that they are too busy to read them.
Despite the recent growth in the magazine market , respondents are rather more likely to say that they now read magazines less than they did 5 years ago (at 19%) than they are to say that they read them more (at 13%).
Overall, the consumer research suggests that it is consumers in the 45 to 54 age group who are the most resistant to magazines; since they are a growing population segment, this is something that could be profitably addressed by the industry.
The pattern of dynamic launch activity that has characterised the market over the past 2 years is likely to continue at least in 2006, but this does bring the possibility of overcrowding in the market the effects of which have been seen during 2005, with several new launches in both the men聮s and the women聮s market either struggling or having closed altogether.
A combination of this overpopulated marketplace with less favourable economic conditions and proposed changes to the magazine distribution system (which is expected to benefit larger retailers at the expense of smaller ones) means that a magazine price war is likely during 2006. Indeed , the cover prices of some magazines have already been reduced. Consequently, the recent high growth levels in the market are unlikely to be sustained, but a steady increase in sales is still expected in both the men聮s and women聮s sectors over the next 5 years (2005 to 2009).
The Xbox 360's red ring has become a symbol of the Xbox 360 owner's troubles. If you are one of many people who have or will deal with this problem, then you are not alone. The Xbox 360 is estimated to have a 10% failure rate. This means that one of the 10 systems in each Xbox 360 system will encounter this problem, cost the owner hundreds of dollars in additional maintenance costs , and let you hate your Xbox 360.
With such a high failure rate, we as a player must be prepared for the worst. This article will detail how to fix the three most common ways to fix the Xbox 360 and help you determine which repair method works best for you.
Fix 1 - Microsoft Warranty Repair
In the case of a 10% failure rate, it is not surprising to sue Microsoft for resolving the red death environment. As a result, Microsoft has responded by extending the factory warranty for the Xbox 360 Red Hat console. So if you are the Xbox 360 is within the warranty period, no damage will be sent to the manufacturer and let them fix your Xbox.
But there are some things you should know:
- If your console is not covered by warranty , Microsoft is currently charging $ 110 for this service.
- When you fix a console that is affected by a red death environment, Microsoft already knows that you only need to replace your console with a refurbished model. There are already many gamers will bring back the Xbox 360, only a few months again flashing three red light. This effectively means that Microsoft will not solve the root cause of the problem, so it is possible to get a red ring again.
- Average waiting time, you mail your console so that it is repaired for 4 weeks and some people complain about up to 6 weeks of waiting time.
Repair 2 - do not work underground method
As the console has such a surprising burst probability , Xbox 360 owners have begun to "fix" the problem through serious underground technology. I want to cover the most common 3 and tell you to use these dangers.
Note: Do not use these techniques. They are likely to permanently destroy your Xbox 360.
- wrap a towel. This is a very common underground fixture that basically suffocates the inside of the Xbox 360 in order to re-melt and re-bond the ruptured weld connections. If your Xbox 360 metal melts hot enough, it will probably destroy your motherboard (and will).
- Place the Xbox 360 in an oven or refrigerator. In rare occasions, I heard such a person. As a computer technician, I can tell how bad the circuit boards are in these units. Extreme temperatures can cause huge damage to computer components, so you will eventually destroy or destroy graphics components by doing so.
Repair 3 - X clip holder
Another way to fix yourself is how to fix your Xbox 360 pop-up is X-clamp fix. However , unlike the above method, this X-clamp repair actually solves the root cause of the red ring death.
In this repair technique, you will separate the console, secure the damaged X-clip (only for some washers and hands), and then reassemble the console.
The last thought
We come to evaluate your choice when you are looking for a way to fix your Xbox 360. You c.