Let’s hear from the fans!

Strategies, leader-board discussion, general game-play discussion
zhangzk

Let’s hear from the fans!

Postby zhangzk » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:47 am

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Lee WongNew Womens Tom Waddle Jersey ,1commentLet’s hear from the fans!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Lee WongGreetings, Falcoholics, I’m back with another edition of The Falcoholic’s “Fan Spotlight.” This segment highlights Atlanta Falcons fans from around the globe and shares how they became a fan of the team and their thoughts on the franchise.This week’s Fan Spotlight is on Lee Wong. Lee is a current resident of Atlanta, after moving to the city in 1994 from Miami Sam Acho Jersey , Florida. His birthday is in October, and October in Atlanta is always special. The NFL, CFA (ITSGR82BAMIAMIHURRICANE!) and ALTA tennis fill his weekends in the perfect fall weather. Lee also enjoy the pubs and sports bars on the top end, so you may bump elbows with him at Gillys or the King George Tavern. He’s a “kitty daddy” (Ms. Miria Wong is spoiled rotten) and an aspiring slow cooker. I asked Lee some questions on the state of the franchise and some of his more personal stories as an Atlanta Falcons fan. Let’s get started.How did you become an Atlanta Falcons fan?Favorite Atlanta Falcons player of all-time?Favorite Atlanta Falcons memory?Thoughts on the Offseason?2019 Record Prediction/Outlook?I appreciate Lee for sharing his thoughts on the Falcons and for being the focus of this week’s ‘Fan Spotlight’ article. You can find Lee on Twitter @kusonagi.If you’d like to be considered for a future ‘Fan Spotlight’ or know of someone who deserves to be http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-devin-hester-jersey , let me know on Twitter where you can find me at @EvanBirchfield. Thanks for reading! With the report that they’ve re-signed long snapper Patrick Scales, Chicago Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace continues to plug holes on his roster. The Chicago Tribune’s Brad Biggs is reporting..."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBears re-sign Patrick ScalesNew,21commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareBears re-sign Patrick ScalesCaylor Arnold-USA TODAY SportsWith the report that they’ve re-signed long snapper Patrick Scales, Chicago Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace continues to plug holes on his roster. The Chicago Tribune’s Brad Biggs is reporting that Scales is signing a one-year contract. (EDIT: The Bears have officially announced the deal.)The Bears elected not to tender him a few weeks ago as an exclusive rights free agent Womens Danny Trevathan Jersey , so he’s likely coming back on a deal closer to the league minimum for a player with his service time.The 31-year old Scales has been with the Bears since 2015, after a two game stint with the Ravens in 2014. He missed all of the 2017 season with an injury, but he bounced back nicely last year and he snapped in every game. With Scales back in the fold, he re-joins punter and holder Patrick O’Donnell Cody Whitehair Jersey , leaving only placekicker as a position of mystery for the 2019 Bears. Kickers Redford Jones and Chris Blewitt are both on the roster, but the Bears have been met with all the top collegiate kickers leading up to the draft.

Return to “Discussion”