ing qualifying, so all in all just really good." [url

Questions, feedback, and ideas
zhanjiao1212

ing qualifying, so all in all just really good." [url

Postby zhanjiao1212 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:12 am

ORCHARD PARK, N. Bill Mazeroski Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. They did, however, ensure that one key offensive player will remain in the mix. On the same day the new-look Bills re-signed centre Eric Wood to a four-year contract extension, Buffalo placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on season-ending injured reserve and released his potential replacement, Matt Leinart. Kolbs future was in doubt after suffering a concussion in Buffalos third preseason game. It was the third concussion of his seven-year career. Leinart topped the list of 18 players released by the Bills. He joined Buffalo Sunday as an injury replacement. The former first-round pick struggled in his only game with the Bills on Thursday night against Detroit, completing 3 of 10 passes for 11 yards and two interceptions. The Bills remain hopeful that first-round pick EJ Manuel will return from a left knee injury in time to start against the New England Patriots in Week 1 on Sept. 8. Manuel threw passes on the field prior to Thursdays game but has yet to return to practice. If Manuel is unable to play, the Bills will start undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel. Quarterback Thaddeus Lewis appears set to make the opening day roster, as well, following the moves with Kolb and Leinart. Lewis, 25, has one career NFL start and outperformed Leinart in Thursdays loss. The Bills acquired Lewis in a trade with Detroit on Sunday. Wide receiver Brad Smith was placed on injured reserve. The eight-year veteran suffered a rib injury against the Lions. Wood signed a new deal late Friday afternoon that will keep him under contract through 2017. At 27, he is Buffalos best offensive lineman and is one of the teams most valued leaders. "Were thrilled to have Eric in the fold for many years to come," Bills president Russ Brandon said. "He embodies everything that we talk about. Hes tough, hes aggressive, hes a competitor and hes a dynamic leader." It was vital that the Bills lock up their top offensive lineman after one of Woods former teammates, guard Andy Levitre, left in free agency. Levitre signed a six-year, $46.8 million contract with Tennessee in March. "All along I knew I wanted to stay here," Wood said. "Im comfortable here ... and I would never want to leave here, especially the direction were going and watch them make the playoffs without me. "Thats going to be a special time and when we do it this year, if I would have missed it in years to come I would have never forgave myself." Wood, a 2009 first-round pick, has started all 47 games played with the Bills while overcoming a pair of significant leg injuries. Ten games into his rookie season, Wood suffered a compound fracture in his left leg. His third season ended after nine games due to a torn ACL in his right knee. That adversity made his new contract even more rewarding. "This organization has stuck by me through some tough times, some of the toughest times of my life," Wood said. "Two major injuries and I couldnt have been more thankful for how they supported me through those times and how theyre still willing to give me a long-term extension." One other notable cut was the release of cornerback Crezdon Butler. With top corner Stephon Gilmore out 6-8 weeks due to a broken wrist, Butler had been competing for a starting job in Gilmores absence. The Bills will have to make additional moves to get down to the 53-man roster limit by 6 p.m. EDT Saturday; Buffalo has 55 players on its roster, plus safety Jairus Byrd. Buffalo received a two-week roster exemption for Byrd after he signed his franchise tender on Aug. 20. ---- NOTES: Also released on Friday were DE Kourtnei Brown; RB Zach Brown; G Antoine Caldwell; G Zack Chibane; DB Jordan Dangerfield; TE Dorin Dickerson; DB Kip Edwards; RB Kendall Gaskins; DT Jarron Gilbert; DB T.J. Heath; WR Brandon Kaufman; LB Keith Pough; TE Nick Provo; T Zebrie Sanders; LB Brian Smith; and C David Snow. ... RB Drew Smith was placed on injured reserve. ... The Bills finished the preseason 2-2. Willie Stargell Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. Corey Dickerson Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. http://www.piratesrookiestore.com/Pirates-Sean-Rodriguez-Kids-Jersey/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.BROOKLYN, Mich. -- On another record-setting day at Michigan International Speedway, Joey Logano raced to one of the fastest qualifying speeds in NASCAR history. Logano won the pole at 203.949 mph Friday in his No. 22 Ford, breaking the track record set by Marcos Ambrose last year. Ambroses mark of 203.241 came on the first Sprint Cup weekend on a newly paved surface at MIS. His record lasted 14 months. Loganos speed was the ninth-highest by a NASCAR pole winner -- and the fastest since Bill Elliott set the record of 212.809 at Talladega on April 30, 1987. "I dont know how fast it is, but it feels freaking fast," Logano said. Kurt Busch qualified second, and points leader Jimmie Johnson was third. Logano is 16th in the Cup standings, and this is his first pole of the year. He could use a good showing this weekend as he tries to make a final push to reach the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Logano is 27 points behind 10th-place Martin Truex Jr., and he hasnt won a race this season. But a victory at Michigan could change everything, vaulting him closer to Chase position on points and boosting his chances at a wild card. There are four races left before the Chase. "Were 27 points out. That doesnt sound like a lot, but the amount of cars that are in between us is a lot," Logano said. "Were one bad race from saying, Were out. So weve got to make the most out of these four." Its the sixth career pole for the 23-year-old Logano. Hes coming off three consecutive top-10 finishes, although he hasnt won in over a year. Logano finished ninth at Michigan in June. Bussch is in 11th place in the standings, so his solid starting position comes at a good time for him. Colin Moran Jersey. Busch started second in this years earlier race at MIS, but he finished 35th. "Its really neat to overlay exactly what we did here in June, when we were outside pole, and try to improve on that," Busch said. "The pace today was just quick. It was just an extreme pace that the qualifying simulations were showing us. I shot for a 35.35 (seconds) in my mind for a lap time and ran a 35.347. I thought it would be good enough for the pole, but Logano just hit it perfectly." Despite the high speeds, Busch said his ride was pretty smooth. "When your car is good, its very stable," Busch said. "When you run 203 mph, and youre kicking yourself a little bit like I am for just going in a little too light, thats just because the car was stable. So 203 mph is not a problem. "Thats what Dave Ferroni, my PR guy, asked. He said, Is that the fastest youve ever gone around a track in a stock car, average speed-wise? And I said, Unbelievable. At 203 mph it didnt feel like it." Mark Martin qualified fourth, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. was seventh. Defending Cup champion Brad Keselowski was ninth. Johnson has never won in 23 Cup races at Michigan. "Of course we wanted to be a little bit better, but we had a very smooth and clean practice session made some good changes to the car and found speed as the session went on," Johnson said. "Came close to getting another pole during qualifying, so all in all just really good." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Return to “Development”