2018 NFL Week 2 predictions

Questions, feedback, and ideas
laiyongcai92

2018 NFL Week 2 predictions

Postby laiyongcai92 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 am

The firstCheap Derek Carrier Jersey week of S&BP staff picks against the spread is in the books, and boy was it a doozy. Only a few of us had a winning record, and the week was made even crazier by the fact that the Seattle-Denver game ended in a push. The Broncos were favored by 3 and won by 3 so everybody gets a tie Cheap Gareon Conley Jersey , just like Hue Jackson. The Browns actually beat the -5.5 spread by tying with the Steelers, so good for them. The Great Raiderdamus leads the way with a 10-5-1 record, followed by Tyler Green with a 9-6-1 mark and Levi at 8-7-1. Marcus Allen Krause completely dishonored his ancestors by going 3-12-1 against the spread. Here are this week’s spreads, followed by this week’s staff picks:Ravens -1 at BengalsVikings at Packers pick’emColts at Washington -6Chiefs at Steelers -5Browns at Saints -9Eagles -3 at BuccaneersPanthers at Falcons -6Dolphins at Jets -3Texans at Titans pick’emChargers -7.5 at BillsLions at 49ers -5.5Cardinals at Rams -13Patriots -2 at JaguarsRaiders at Broncos -5.5Giants at Cowboys -3Seahawks at Bears -3.5UntitledTylerTyler GLeviEvan GBD WillPhillipRyanArashMarcusTylerTyler GLeviEvan GBD WillPhillipRyanArashMarcusThere are only three unanimous picks this week Youth Donald Penn Jersey , as everyone has selected the Chargers to go over the Bills on the road and the Giants to take care of business in Dallas. Everyone has also picked the Eagles to win in Tampa, not believers in the Fitzmagic. After a complete brainfart last week on my part, I will not reveal my pick for the Raiders game until tomorrow morning. But please keep in mind that, as we are picking against the spread Womens Reggie Nelson Jersey , my selection here may not always be the team I think is going to win.Here are the community picks, which are NOT against the spread and should not be compared to the staff picks in any way.UntitledRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/LRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/LRaiders first 2018 regular season depth chart: Who replaces Khalil Mack and other observations We are less than a week away from the Raider first game of the 2018 season and the team has released their first depth chart. Here’s what it looks like followed by my observations.Observations:Starting at left tackle is rookie Kolton Miller as has been the case throughout the offseason.Starting at right tackle is Donald Penn, moving over from left tackle. He switched sides upon his return from foot surgery during training camp. This will be his first start at right tackle in his 12-year career.Jon Feliciano is the primary backup for all three interior line spots.Newly acquired tackle TJ Clemmings will back up Kolton Miller at the left tackle spot.Raiders still four deep at the running back spot, starting with Marshawn Lynch who will share some carries with Doug Martin.Tank Carradine takes over the starting defensive end spot with Khalil Mack traded to the Bears.Fadol Brown backs up Carradine Youth Marshawn Lynch Jersey , likely to come in on obvious passing downs so the every-down duties of Mack will be split between them with veteran Frostee Rucker also working in.PJ Hall is listed as the starter ahead of fellow rookie Maurice Hurst at the defensive tackle spot.Arden Key backs up Bruce Irvin at the other DE spot as a third down rusher.Daryl Worley is not on the depth chart as he will start the season suspended for four games. He would normally be the third corner with potential to start.Marcus Gilchrist is listed as the starter along with Karl Joseph. They are backed up by 2017 starter Reggie Nelson and surprise Erik Harris.Dwayne Harris is the primary kick and punt returner.Follow @LeviDamien

Return to “Development”