There’s little doubt that San Francisco 49ers defensive

Technical support
liny195

There’s little doubt that San Francisco 49ers defensive

Postby liny195 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 am

end Nick Bosa will be physically ready for the start of the NFL season. But with the No. 2 overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft having missed a chunk of the team’s offseason work due to a strained hamstring http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-owens-jersey , he will have some catching up to do when the team takes the field to start training camp in July.According to Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area, Bosa fully expects to be ready – mentally and physically – for the start of the regular season in September.“I think I’m going to be just fine,” Bosa said. “I’m going to get this hammy perfectly right and I think there will be plenty of time to play football and get the reps that I need.”Bosa injured the hamstring during OTAs with the team three weeks ago. He missed the final handful of OTAs and has not been able to take in the team’s mini-camp that wraps up offseason work. He also missed most of his final year at Ohio State due to a sports hernia that required surgery.“Injuries kind of come out of nowhere but I think I kind of prepared pretty well,” Bosa said. “It’s just, you can’t really simulate what football does to your body. And for me to jump in with almost a year of not playing, the body is kind of, “whoa, slow down.’”Bosa expects that it will only take him a few weeks to make up the lost ground once training camp rolls around.“Probably just a couple of weeks of practice just getting those reps over and over again,” Bosa said. “Obviously you can keep improving from there. And I’m missing a little of that now but I think camp will be plenty of time, and preseason.” The 49ers didn’t hesitate to pay big money to linebacker Kwon Alexander, even though he’s still recovering from a torn ACL. Meeting with the media on Thursday Jerry Rice Jersey , Alexander provided no specific timeline as to when he’ll be good to go.“I’m just taking it day by day,” Alexander said. “I’ve been grinding, working hard, and just pushing myself to get back. Just taking it day by day. Let it all work out for itself, and I’ll be back soon.”The 49ers don’t seem to be concerned about this, because the positives of having a healthy Alexander on the field far outright the risk that it may take a while for him to get back to 100 percent.“Kwon, I think I’ve long admired,” G.M. John Lynch told reporters. “I believe certain players bring out the best in their teammates with the way they play. There’s a certain passion for the game that screams even when you’re watching film that’s silent. You can just see it jump through. He plays with his hair on fire. I think that kind of play is contagious. We needed that. He’s also extremely productive, and I think I saw it and Kyle [Shanahan] saw it and our staff saw it, and we just say it really just kept growing and growing to, ‘Hey Womens Kwon Alexander Jersey , this is a guy we want here.’ We sure are happy to have him.”Shanahan is happy to not face Alexander, based on previously being in the same division with him.“He taught me a hard lesson that you’d better game plan for him, because I didn’t too well the first game of 2016, we started out 0-1 because of it,” Shanahan said. “I remember him having 20 tackles. I think he had maybe 16, 18. . . .“It was so bad that [Falcons receiver] Julio [Jones] asked me after the game if he could play fullback and block him, so I knew I needed a better plan the next time.”Now, Shanahan won’t need a plan to stop Alexander. When he’s healthy, every team that faces the 49ers will.

Return to “Support”